After some design deliberation about our second line, we decided that it's about time we RELEASED THE KRAKEN. This design was inspired by the 1955 creature feature film It Came From Beneath the Sea.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- Our socks do not contain polyester
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area
- High Thread Count - Like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details, design is flipped on opposite foot
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock - not paper thin
- Provides breathe-ability for year round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Adult Sizes 5-13
• Care Instructions: Machine wash
• Fabric: 85% Combed Cotton/15% Nylon/2% Spandex
• Product Language: English
• Season: Core
• Dimensions: 9″ x 4″ x 1″ (22.9 x 10.2 x 2.5 cm)
• Weight: 1.6 oz (45.4 g)
From Foot Clothes:
Our socks are all combed cotton/nylon/spandex blends. Socks are knitted at 200N, which is a fancy way of saying "the highest definition" of sock stitch. We add double terry padding in the heel and toe areas.
The spandex addition allows for our socks to fit adult sizes 5-13. We do not recommend our current selections for people with very wide calves, however.
About the Maker: We are a woman/dog-owned novelty sock company focused on creating a quality product with good designs. We believe in eco-friendly practices, all of our factories are ISO9000 certified. We believe in giving back to arts related causes. We care, like... a lot.