Packaged in a convenient 1oz treatment bottle that’s perfect for your purse, desk, or on the go.
98% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Ingredients: Olive Oil squalane, Argan Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Blackberry Seed Oil, Blueberry Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil, Caprylic Triglceride, Teprenone, Coenzyme Q10(C12-15 Akyl Benzoate, Ubiquinone, Vitamin E), Elderberry Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil.
Due to the handmade nature of our natural products, colors may vary from batch to batch.
What is Gua Sha?
The Benefits of Gua Sha
- Stimulates circulation: One pilot study found that gua sha can stimulate circulation in targeted areas. Anecdotal evidence has found that it could also help ease the appearance of cellulite by lowering fluid retention—though there's not quite enough science to back that up.
- Helps produce collagen: Anecdotal evidence has found that gua sha can help decrease puffiness and soften fine lines and wrinkles by helping the body produce more collagen—thereby brightening the complexion.
- Decreases inflammation: Science has found that gua sha can help with stress and tightness in certain parts of the body—even leading to results that last. Those studies suggest that gua sha has an impact on inflammation (which often leads to pain).
- Diminishes dark circles: By helping soften fine lines and stimulating collagen, gua sha can help diminish dark circles (at least, temporarily) and temporarily tighten skin.
- Sculpts facial muscles: Used on the jawline and cheekbone area, gua sha can help release tight facial muscles and give the temporary appearance of a more sculpted face. It won't get rid of a double chin (it can't target fat), but it could help ease puffiness in the short term.